Jobs in Transportation
Apply with Pinto Employment Search!
After you apply for a position through our user-friendly and private platform, a recruiter contacts you directly, so long as you meet the job’s qualifications.
A few pointers to slam-dunk your next face-to-face meeting:
- Research the hiring company prior to your interview.
- Prepare at least three questions you have about the job and company.
- Arrive early but not more than 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Dress conservatively. Avoid strong perfumes/aftershaves.
- Don’t bring other people to the interview.
- Bring extra copies of your resume.
- Turn cell phone off and put it out of sight.
- Smile, make eye contact, and offer a firm handshake.
- Focus on your strengths and how you can help the company.
- Speak highly of current and former employers, colleagues and jobs.
- Address salary, benefits, hours, PTO, and issues of that nature ONLY if the interviewer initiates the topic.
- Let them know if you’re impressed and interested in the job!
- Send a thank-you email to all who were present at the meeting within 24 hours of the interview.
- Call Pinto Employment as soon as possible afterwards.
For more job search advice, read our blog!
Pinto Employment Search respects the privacy of every individual we do business with. We do not post candidate’s resumes to public job search websites, nor do we sell their information to a third-party employment agencies.